2022 CBC Project Team Awards

Multi-Family/Mixed Use (Small)

Merit

Colt Gateway, LLC, U-Shape Apartments

Hartford, CT

NDC recently completed an interior renovation within the historic Colt Armory building in Hartford, CT, demolishing 26,000 sq. ft. of classroom space to create 28 new apartments. Working with architects Maier Design Group, NDC’s team of contractors and engineers developed the scope and final design using a design/build model, proudly employing 43% WBE/ MBE and 18% SBE for a total of 61% minority subcontractor participation. Workingcollaboratively with a well-coordinated, efficient project schedule, frequent and transparent communication, and a willingness to pivot when necessary, allowed the project team to overcome existing building conditions, landmark regulation challenges and COVID/weather-related delays, to complete work with budget adherence and client satisfaction.

NDC Commercial Construction, Inc*(Submitting Firm)

 Colt Gateway, LLC

Maier Design Group, LLC

Viking Kitchen Cabinets

Macri Associates, Inc.

Mid-State Mason Contractors

A.L. Fire Protection, LLC

Alloy Welding and Manufacturing Co., Inc.

Griffin Electrical Contractors, Inc.

M & F Reis, Inc.

Network Interiors, Inc.

Tull Brothers

Network Framing Solutions

Dalene Hardwood Flooring

Advanced Perfomance Glass, Inc.

Roweski Painting LLC

*Indicates CT CBC Member

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2021-2022 ANNUAL ANCHOR SPONSORS:

 null null   null  null
 null  null  
null
 null
 null  null   null

 null


Connecticut Building Congress, Inc. P. O. Box 107 | Rocky Hill, CT 06067-0107

Michelle Hopson, CBC Executive Director, (203) 340-0092 or cbc@cbc-ct.org
Grace DelStritto, CBC Administrative Assistant, (203) 934-4831 or cbcadmin@cbc-ct.org 
Jennifer Gordon, CBC Operations Coordinator Intern, operations@cbc-ct.org

Emily Yih, CBC Systems and Data Intern, systems@cbc-ct.org  

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software